Vacant Positions - Coaching Staff
Hobart Gymnastics Academy is looking for positive and enthusiastic persons to join our team of experienced coaches. The position requires successful applicants to be actively involved in coaching and training gymnasts across recreational and competitive programs.
- Are you engaging and responsible?
- Are you passionate about working in the Fitness Industry?
- Do you enjoy working with children and teens on all levels to achieve their goals?
Hobart Gymnastics Academy is a family-friendly and inclusive, not-for-profit sporting organisation, catering to Hobart’s northern suburbs but also drawing membership from much further afield. With options for both boys and girls, and for toddlers through to adults, the Academy offers a range of recreational and competitive programs.
Basis of Engagement:
Expressions of Interest:
Expressions of Interest are open to accredited coaches and eligible persons willing to become accredited under the National Accreditation Coaching Scheme through Gymnastics Australia.
Applications should include a resume and provide insight on:
- Relevant education and training
- Applicable knowledge and experience
- Pertinent skills
- Personal characteristics valuable to the role
Further information can be obtained by calling the Academy on 6263 3460 or by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Monday, October 24 2022